Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
Please be advised that going forward, emailed water bills will be sent from the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please check your email spam folders if you believe you signed up for emailed bills but have not yet received it.
Water Bill Information
- Water meters are read through remote read software on a quarterly basis.
- Bills will be mailed out on January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, and October 1st.
- A 10% penalty will be added to all bills not received by the due date indicated on the bill.
- All unpaid bills including penalties will be relevied to your property taxes as of November 1st.
- Pay in person at 323 Charlton Road, Ballston Spa, NY 12020. There is a drop box in the Water Department door for your convenience.
- Pay by mail to the Water Department at P.O. Box 50, Burnt Hills, NY 12027.
- The homeowner is responsible for the line from the curb box to the house and in the house.
- The Town is only responsible for the line from the main to the curb box.
Districts, Water Rates & Fees
|District||Water Rates||Hook-up Fee|
|Consolidated Water District||$5.50 per 1000 gallons ($15 minimum)||$2,000.00 + cost of meter|
|5||$7.75 per 1000 gallons ($15 minimum)||$2,000.00 + cost of meter|
|24||$6.70 per 1000 gallons ($15 minimum)||$2,000.00 + cost of meter|
|Outside||$10.25 per 1000 gallons ($15 minimum)||$2,000.00 + cost of meter|
Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP)
This New York State program helps low income households pay the cost of water and sewer services. The program can assist households who have past due bills (arrears) for water and/or sewer services. Click the link below for more information:
Water & Quality Reports
- Application for Water Service
- ATTENTION Westside Dr, Main St, Mill Rd Water Customers
- Burnt Hills Ballston Lake Water District Number 2 (PDF)
- Rules and Regulations for Metered Service (PDF)
- Water Supply Application Engineers Report (PDF)
- Local Law 6 of 2021 - Water Ordinance (PDF)
- 2021 Consolidated Water District Map (PDF)