Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Charles Curtiss, Town Board Liaison
- Emilia Medick, Chairperson
- Zachary Boekeloo, Committee Member
- Sara Curtiss, Committee Member
- Kevin Draina, Committee Member
- Scott Draina, Committee Member
- Jeremy Knight, Committee Member
- Kathleen Knight, Committee Member
- Steve Merchant, Committee Member
- Cliff Samson, Committee Member
- Linda Voehringer, Committee Member
2013 Agriculture and Farmland Protection Plan
In 2010 the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets awarded an agricultural planning grant to the Town of Ballston. This grant enabled the creation of a new Agricultural and Farmland Protection Plan through a public process led by the Town of Ballston Agricultural and Farmland Protection Committee. The Protection Plan document provides a snapshot of agriculture in the Town of Ballston and identifies actions for the Town and others to act upon in order to protect farmland, support the viability of farms, and boost economic development in the next decade.