- Ballston Lake Sewer Committee
Ballston Lake Sewer Committee
- Ballston Town Hall
323 Charlton Road
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
View the Town Calendar for more information.
Click the link below to view meeting minutes.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Eric Connolly, Town Board Liaison
- Kelly Jasinski, Town Board Liaison
- Drew Hamelink, Chairperson
- Wes DeVoe, Committee Member
- Jim DiPasquale, Committee Member
- Dick Doyle, Committee Member
The Ballston Lake Sewer Committee reviews, monitors, and coordinates all aspects of the Ballston Lake Sewer Project with the Town, on behalf of residents in the district.
Grinder Pump Winterization for Seasonal Homes
Properly installed grinder pumps should be sufficiently below ground to avoid freezing problems. Although rare, particularly when residences are unattended for extended periods of time and the system is not being used, the pump is more prone to freezing especially in extreme cold conditions. The document linked below provides proactive measures that a resident can take to minimize the potential for freezing issues when the system will not be used for extended periods of time. The relevant model is the DH071; the information for this model is highlighted in the document provided by E One.
Seasonal Grinder Pump Winterization Information (PDF)
Ballston Lake Sewer Project
The ballstonsewers.org website is no longer available. The information is in process of being moved to this page.
An overview of the project is included in the Connection Manual (linked HERE as well as in the Documents & Information section below). Also included is information on hiring a contractor and designing the connection, the decommissioning and connection application process, installation, grinder pump information, a chart of the work sequence, a resident checklist, sewer do's and don'ts, frequently asked questions, and more.
Key information can be found below:
- Application for Review of Assigned EDU (PDF)
- Application for Deferral of Sewer Connection (PDF)
- Town of Ballston Permit: Waste Water System (Septic) Permit Application for New, Replacement or Decommission (PDF)
- Saratoga County Permit: Saratoga County Sewer District Residential Sewer Lateral Permit Application (PDF)
Documents & Information